Thursday, October 13, 2016

Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda is Becoming a Movie!


One of my favorite book is Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli and I'm so excited that it's been optioned to become a film. Not only that but it actually has a director attached and that would be Greg Berlanti, who has most recently been working on hit shows like Arrow and The Flash. You can learn a bit more about the film and Berlanti by reading this Hollywood Reporter article.

Who has read this book? Are you excited about a movie version? If you have not read the book, check it out on Goodreads now!

6 comments:

Chiara @ Books for a Delicate Eternity said...

I am REALLY excited about this movie, because Berlanti worked on Dawson's Creek back in the day, and that is one of my favourite shows ever! So I really have high hopes for how great this movie is going to be :D I am crossing my fingers that they do the gorgeous book justice, though!

Verushka said...

YAY! Fingers crossed for the right casting!

Lola said...

That's nice one of your favorite books is becoming a movie! I personally haven't read this one and usually am not that excited about movie versions of a book. Ofcourse it is great news for the book and author and fans, but I personally don't often watch movie adaptions as I don't like how they ruin the images I have in mind of the characters and what things look like.

Unknown said...

I haven't read this but it's always exciting when this happens. I hope they do the book justice :)

Lisa Mandina said...

I haven't read this, but have heard such great things, that this is exciting news! I'm off to share it with a fellow teacher that I know rally liked this book.

Suzanne @ The Bookish Libra said...

Yay, this is such great news! Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda has been one of my favorite reads so far this year.