Sunday, January 8, 2017

Etsy Pride: Picture Frame + Bookmark




When I asked at the end of the year, nobody seem opposed to having more Etsy Pride posts. I hadn't done one in awhile, so why not kick off the new year right?

Rainbow Picture, Picture Frame, Frames, Photo Frame, Rainbow Pride, Rainbow Gifts, Rainbow Decor, Rainbow Glitter, Summer 2016, ROYGBIV


Buy it from Reidefy 

Shop based in the U.S.

LOVE IS LOVE Bookmarks - Lin-Manuel Miranda Quote with Rainbow Pride Flag Ribbon!


Buy it from Mark Your Book

Shop based in the U.S. 

There you have it! The first Etsy Pride of 2017. Please let met know if you want more of these. One is a slightly more pricey item, and the other is quite cheap. I love them both though and they are perfect whether you identify as LGBT+ or not! 

6 comments:

Chiara @ Books for a Delicate Eternity said...

I really like this post idea, Lauren! I think the bookmark is absolutely adorable, especially with the little rainbow ribbon at the top. I can't wait to see what other items you spotlight!

Lisa Mandina said...

I love that frame!!!! And the bookmark is a cute one too. I really love when people bring things on Etsy to my attention. Thanks for that!

Karen said...

I love them both! I especially like the bookmark. It would make a good little gift for my daughter. Thanks for sharing!

Lola said...

Glad to see you decided to start this up again. I always like seeing what kind of products you find. You can't go wrong with a bookmark and that picture frame is so happy and colorful!

Unknown said...

I love the bow! Well anything rainbow I like, it's so whimsical and reminds me of magic.

Kit @ Metaphors and Moonlight said...

Oh that picture frame is adorable, and I *love* that bookmark!