Friday, April 20, 2018

Etsy Pride: Love, Simon Edition!


I'm back with another Etsy Pride! Today, I'm sharing some fun Love, Simon (or Simon Vs. the Homo-Sapiens Agenda) items that you can buy on Etsy today. I'd love any of these!! As always, these images are from Etsy; I do NOT own any of them.


Love, Simon t-shirt - you can buy this shirt for $15.29 from Seventh Society in Canada.

I love the look of this shirt. It's simple and understated, but I like that! Plus, the red color is bright and fun - perfect for the upcoming summer.


Simon Vs. inspired candle that smells like chocolate cookies! You can get a 9 oz. jar for $12.50 courtesy of Little Crow Candles of Florida.

I'm curious what a chocolate cookie candle would smell like, though it's obviously in honor of Simon's love of Oreos. I wish there was an image of the actual candle, but regardless, it sounds like a fun gift for any fan!


Custom Simon Spier Funko Pop from MK Workshop Treasures. Since this is custom made, it does cost $35, but honestly, that's not too bad!

I'm always in awe of people who make their own Funko Pops, and I love that they are often book characters - since they don't normally get their own Funkos. I'd love to have Simon for my collection, and it says Blue is on his way!


Simon Vs. Miniature Book Magnet - courtesy of A Magnetic Library based in Arkansas. One magnet is $4.50. 

How cute is this 3-D magnet? I love that it really looks like a book, with the pages on the sides and everything! Plus, it's not that expensive and you can get other books if you aren't a fan of Simon Vs. (or even if you are!) I think I need a few of these!! 

***
There aren't a ton of Love, Simon/Simon Vs. items on Etsy (YET), but there are some others so definitely go searching if none of these catch your eye! 

Would you purchase any of these, for yourself or a friend? Tell me! 

4 comments:

Kit @ Metaphors and Moonlight said...

The Funko is so cute! I didn't realize there were people who made custom ones, that's so cool! And those little magnets are adorable too!

Chiara @ Books for a Delicate Eternity said...

I really love all of these! I especially like the shirt because it's so simple and yet so on brand for Love, Simon. I also love the little book magnet! I've seen that same kind of thing as necklaces, earrings, and rings, but never a magnet. I feel like I could cover a whole fridge with them and be happy with it! I think there will be more and more Love, Simon things on Etsy soon and I can't wait to see what creative things people come up with :D Lovely post, Lauren!

Simonmexico said...

Need this simon how to buy it

Simonmexico said...

how to buy it
Need this simon๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜